Monday, November 22, 2010

My reflection!

This past month me and my friends have been making our own island and we needed to include everything that we learned. My island had: a compass rose, key,it was actually an island, cities, rivers and mountains. Our islands also needed a government, industries and imports and exports. My island had imports and exports and got its water from desalination plants and we got money because of tourism, agriculture and our oil exports also my island had 3 major cities and 2 rural farms. We also needed a flag and it needed to make sense like my flags red was tourism,grey was oil and blue was the sea. Our islands also needed too have a climate that matches with our region and not too have an airport near a volcano. We also needed to have a history and an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment